550 Squadron Photos
F/Sgt C R R Scott and Crew
The F/Sgt Scott crew were posted to 550 Sqdn from No.75 Base w.e.f. 6.5.45:
- F/Sgt C R R Scott RAAF (P)
- Sgt Forder (F/Eng)
- F/Sgt P J Mellor RAAF (Nav)
- F/Sgt D Ross RAAF (A/B)
- F/Sgt H J Bickerstaff RAAF (W/Op)
- F/Sgt R H Carter RAAF (MU/AG)
- F/Sgt R M Gransden RAAF (R/AG)
All of the crew, with the exception of the single RAF member, were posted to RAF Station Gamston w.e.f. 26.6.1945 (essentially all the Commonwealth Forces aircrew were posted away on 25/26 June with the end of the war in Europe).
The pictures below show the F/Sgt Scott crew.
L-to-R: F/Sgt Scott (P), F/Sgt Mellor, F/Sgt Ross, Sgt Forder, F/Sgt Bickerstaff, F/Sgt Carter, F/Sgt Gransden
Many thanks to Mark Simpson for making the photo available